Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Write!
Ya know what I really cherish? FRIENDS. I am blessed to have wonderful friends who help ground me when I'm floating around too much in my head. Its these kinds of connections that really heighten the life experience. I am continually impressed with the different perspectives my friends give me- our brains truly are unique. One of the things I realized recently about my current path, is my tendency toward the medical field. YES Psychology involved biology, and sociology, and I really respect those that are knowledgeable about these fields. Theres SO much to learn, and I hope to continue learning more and more about how we function, and how that effects our interactions. I wish I had understood this notion earlier in my college career, although as they say, "better now than never!" So yea, today was a good day. Tomorrow i hope to actually DO something towards increasing my knowledge, and of course, continue to write....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment