Boy has it been raining! And I'm talking about non-stop, pouring rain for the past three days! But don't worry... I'm floating along and having a good time. Since I am leaning towards my last month in Australia, and subsequently my final exams, I have been working on accomplishing my goals. Most of my time has been spent writing or playing music, or reading articles while doing research for my final papers. The rhythmic and calming sound of rain puts me to sleep at night and keeps in there in the mornings. No travel-in for me over the two and half weeks...BUT I will be volunteering as a STAGE MANAGER at The Dreaming: Music and Aboriginal Culture Festival for three days in June. Oh, and after finals, and finishing up with my apartment lease, i'll be heading to New Zealand. So life right now is enjoyably monotonous, and anticipatory of a new adventure to come. My head is not as loose as it was a few days ago, and I'm feeling good about what I'm doing. But how are you? How is the world out there? You all know I don't read the news, or watch television right? It's not a proactive thing, I mean, I'm interested- I just dont have a tv here, and i guess I'm enjoying the simple life here in Australia. But, I'm not ignorant to the day when I return to the States. I know that I will be returning to a new, different America. And I hope my return brings successes in my future endeavors. But, I've many days till then, and much to do before I leave!
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment