Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mothers Day!

Happy Happy Mother's Day! To all my mothers (and there sure are many of you)- I hope you all know how much I love you. Yall have made me the young, growing man I am (today) and I appreciate your love and support so much. Life here in Brisbane is good. I am realizing things about myself, and about my time here that are both empowering, and thought-provoking. I have both experienced things I never thought I'd experience, and, on the other hand, have missed things I wanted to do. There is no doubt in my mind that my time here has been spent well. My eyes have seen the most beautiful skies and landscapes, and I have truly felt each moment as it passed. Yet I still (honestly) WISH I could do more. SEE more. LIVE more. I guess thats life though- I gotta get comfortable with the notion that there's always something more that can be done. So how do we feel content? What are we to do with the goals that have not been met? (yet) I have not been writing enough, and thus, have not been reflecting enough on my time here, and THUS, have not stayed connected with you- my family and friends. So. With this little message I hope to start writing more, reflecting more, and connecting more. You WILL hear from me tomorrow. oh, and since I live in the future for most of you North Americans, Monday is going to be great!
~MAX~

No comments: