Hola! this weekend was great- went to temple, enjoyed shabbat dinner with Matilde (my host mother's-see below- family), enjoyed BA nightlife, toured the city, played guitar at a fair in a park, and tried to sleep. Theres so much to do in this city its crazy. But I am loving it all and feeling more comfortable each day with the language, vibe and culture. I added pictures of Matilde and my homestay, so ya'll (see i haven't forgotten where Im from) can see what kinda place im living at. Que mas? Im enjoying the people on my program and am working to connect with Argentines. Tomorrow is El Bombo del tiempo- a percussion concert/rave/dance party- ive told everyone about it... so im stoked! Ok, sorry for the short post, but gotta get some sleep so I can continue to enjoy this amazing place? did I mention i love it here?
Dulces Suenos!
~MAX~
2 comments:
Hey Dude: I'm wowed by what I've read and seen.Your homatel looks great, but be areful of your house mama, 34 yrs. without a hubby col be muy dangeroso. Your Tango mate looks pretty cute. You look little underdressed, just lookin at the other folks. I'm so glad you're having fun,meeting other students and enjoying your new experiences. Don't let mma make you too fat, I've got some work to do so I'll get to it. I'll pick a time on Saturday when I don't have as much to do and send a longer response to this blog I love you and wish you fun, and good health in the "adventure of a lifetime".
Love, The Real Dude
WoW! Your homestay looks awesome. Sounds like you are having a great time as well. Soak it up brotha. Matilde looks adorable.. I'm sure there will be many more stories to come from her!
Love you! Em
Post a Comment