So I realized after speaking with my family that I haven't yet spoken about the amazing food in this amazing place. I have been living off empanadas, sandwiches and of course, amazing, succulent, perfect steak. All I have to say is the steak I had the other day was so tender I could cut it with my fork. The meat is cheap and delicious- and they have great bread too. I haven't tried any soft drinks- though I hear they taste different (better!), only aqua con gas (like perierr), vino tinto y muchas cervesas. Word on the street is that they have amazing italian food and pizza- I'll have to do some research to confirm. Untill then,
Que lo disfruta!
~MAX~
1 comment:
I just love hearing about your MAXIPADES... I also didn't know that the weather where you are requires a coat and scarf!!!! I was thinking more like shorts and t-shirts. So much for packing light. I love your writing style and look forward to hearing more. So are any of your friends ones that I might know?
Take care and lots of love, Your OTHER mother.
Post a Comment