And another day to look forward to! Now, Buenos Aires will be a different experience. I have reconnected with friends of past as we all find ourselves drawn to this lovely country (for various reasons), and I'm excited for the opportunities at hand. Two students on my program arrived last night- I actually woke them up from a nap (I was too excited to wait to see them)"Welcome to Buenos Aires!" and I enjoyed the night with a friend for camp (back in the day-its been about 5 years). So now I have friends (other than the ones i've met here) to experience BA and other places with. This means that BA will be a different experience, one of experiences with friends that will forever remain in my mind. I know that this opportunity will connect me with these people in immeasurable ways-FOREVER. and thats pretty damn cool. So had a good time last night- plus- i played some music for some people in the hostel (international fanbase!) and they were digging my style and songs, so I think i'm going to try and play a little gig at the hostel one night, and hopefully play somewhere in BA over the next few weeks. I have not yet connected with my host family- i guess i'm too busy exploring BA and talking with random travelers and workers from ALL OVER THE WORLD. I love hearing all the differend accents, and look forward to NOT hearing English soon. Solamente neccesito hablar en espanol!
Shabat Shalom y mas en el futuro.
Suerte!
~MAX~
No comments:
Post a Comment