Monday, January 5, 2009

WOW how time flies!

Well, it has been a month. And already I am starting to say goodbye to home, friends and family as I begin part two of this school year's journey. I can't believe what I have done, and what I am about to do. I am so grateful for my time in Argentina. I learned so much about travel, life, and what kinda life I want to live, and now I will exercise what I learned in Australia. I am taking with me less STUFF, but more tools to be more successful. I have been given the gift of mediation, a gift I hope to use as I grow and become more balanced. I also have been developing my musical career, and will be recording and writing over the next 6 months- Stay tuned. I also have been given 100,000 miles to get to the other side of the world. With that comes 1,000,000 opportunities for growth as I strive to reach 10,000 hours of practice. I don't yet feel like I have expectations or goals, as I am taking each day as it comes. I hope to stay healthy as i explore, and hope to be aware of the world as it changes and impacts me. Who are the Aussies? Who am I? only time and experience will tell. Estoy listo! Vamos a ver!!!!
till next time, place, and realization,
~Max Jared Einsohn~

No comments: