Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Welcome to Buenos Aires!

Hola! I have arrived in Buenos Aires safe and sound, with no problems or "interesting experiences"...yet! My first day was great (I had steak twice) and am REALLY enjoying myself in my hostel. Last night I went out with an Aussie, a Brit, and a few guys from Ireland and have been recovering from trying to keep up. Today I will get in a cab and explore the city, and am awaiting Nancy R, and David P's arrival! This really is an exciting time and I'm loving every moment! More to come later,
~MAX~

6 comments:

Judi Ratner said...

I am sooo glad you have created this, not so much about learning of all your "adventures" which is great,,,,, but as your "other mother" it give me comfort in knowing you are fine and well. Love you tons! JR

Unknown said...

Jr. Dude: Glad to see you arrived safely and glad to hear that you are enjoying BA already. FYI, you don't have to "keep up" with the Aussies, Brits and guys from Ireland as they all know how to drink!!! The blog is great way to keep in touch. The Dude is in Atlanta until Thursday night but I am sure he will be keeping up as well upon his return. We miss you and love you tons! Barbara a/k/a Dudette or Grammy! XXX

Steve Berger said...

I dig this. Technology can be a great thing. I look forward to living vicariously through your adventures.

Marcia Grossfeld said...

Max this is great. Wonderful to be able to share in your adventure. Be well, be safe and enjoy it all. MG

Mindy said...

Hi Max, we're so glad to hear of your safe arrival to BA. No doubt you would have friends and party buddies right off the bat. You know no strangers.

The blog is great and we will look forward to living vicariously through your adventures.

We love you ....Auntie Mindy/Terri

Cindy Zale said...

Hi Max

So glad to hear you made it safe and sound to BA!! Love this Blog we are really excited to keep up with you. The gang at the store say to tell you hello and it is not the same around here with out you.

You are a great kid and I know you will have some amazing experiences and meet and see so many new things. Be careful and have fun!!!

Cindy Zale & everyone at the store